FEEL SUITABLE IN ARSENAL, EXTRACT CONTRACT TO THREE SEASONS, THIS IS A REASON

Mesut Ozil officially extend his contract last month with Arsenal. German national team midfielder is admitted to re-think before it can increase the duration of work with the Gunners Mesut Ozil officially extend his contract Last month with Arsenal. German national team midfielder is admitted to re-think before it can increase the duration of work with the Gunners. 

"Proud to announce: I signed another three years with Arsenal!" wrote Ozil in his Instagram account. "This is one of the most important decisions in my football career and that is why I have to think hard and talk to everyone who is important to me," he continued. 

Mesut Ozil's career with Arsenal could be a big question mark. Because, Ozil continues to delay to extend his contract which expires on 30 June 2018. The situation makes the 29-year-old midfielder is rumored to be leaving the Emirates Stadium. A number of big European clubs are interested in redeeming the players from Arsenal in January 2018, starting from Barcelona, ​​Manchester United and Manchester City. 

But in the end, Mesut Ozil decided to stay with Arsenal. He signed a contract for three and a half seasons or until 30 June 2021. "Good things take time! In the end, I let my heart make the decision," Ozil wrote. "As I always said, I feel at home here and I am very motivated to achieve great things in the next few years.Once Gunner, always a Gunner!" he added.

Source: m.bola.com
close
==[ Klik disini 1X ] [ Close ]==